Who Should Attend
Professionals in a variety of fields who are seeking improved time-management skills so that they can perform more effectively.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- articulate your goals.
- analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
1 – Defining Goals
- Define Time Management
- Describe Your Dreams
- Identify Regrets
- Articulate Goals
2 – Analyzing Energy Allocation
- Identify How Energy Is Spent
- Analyze Tasks
- Analyze Time Usage
- Analyze Energy Flow
3 – Identifying Personal Style
- Review a Successful Day or Project
- Analyze Your Preferences
- Identify Personal Strengths
- Identify Personal Motivators
- Reduce Time Wasters
4 – Assembling the Toolbox
- Negotiate for Success
- Delegate Tasks
- Choose Tools that Work for You
5 – Creating an Action Plan
- Create the Action Plan
- Evaluate the Time-Management Process
In this course, students will practice techniques that will help them achieve more effective use of their time so that they can direct their energy towards the activities that will further their professional and personal goals.